Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Negative Space: Day 2 - Freehand Geometric Nails

Well, hellooooo!
Looks who's back for Day 2 of this month's DD challenge. 

I'm still rocking and loving the negative space nails and this time I recreated THIS fab look by Madeline Poole.
Wanna see how I did? Let's go!



Freehand Geometric Nails


Here's how I started the look - you may have noticed, I did something different and changed the original design some.




Freehand Geometric Nails

I used all these polishes:
Bellaoggi 34
Bellaoggi 36
Bellaoggi 21
Bellaoggi 08


negative space nails

And then, because I couldn't leave it alone as was, I freehanded dividing lines in black acrylic paint.


negative space nails

I can't make up my mind on which is my favourite, so will you help?
Which one do you like the most?


Don't forget to check everyone's look for Day 2 - there's a lot of gems below :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



9 comments:

  1. You freehanded geometric nails look fantastic. Those think black lines are so neat and straight too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I totally love these! I love madeline poole's simple but bold designs and your recreation is just flawless. I couldn't possibly choose though, I adore both versions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might love the fineliner version best, but only because it's so you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it best without the outlines. This is such a great mani! I love the color block/geometric look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, these are so neat! I love the contrast the black lines have with the softer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun theme for a DD week! I LOVE this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore this look! I think I prefer it without the lines, looks more modern I think. But I would wear it both ways honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how stunning, sweetie! Negative space technique is my absolute favorite, so I am super happy to see these and the beautiful and bright color! I have to say, I love the version without lines better. It's so clean and soft :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um did you say freehand? Wow! You rocked it for sure! These are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...