Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Negative Space: Day 3 - Royal Blue Nails

Hello, beautiful world creatures!

If this is your third time in a row here this week, here's a hug to you and a regal nail art look to match your awesomeness:



Royal Blue Negative Space Nails


Aren't these smashing elegant? I thought I'd show you I can do something other than bright and bold.


Royal Blue Negative Space Nails

Altough I'd say these are pretty bold in a more elegant fashion.
And they're so simple to achieve!


Royal Blue Negative Space Nails

I applied my normal basecoat and applied some French tip tape to the middle of each naill.
I then painted them one coat of Purple Professional Infant and added a tiny glittery rhinestone to each nail.


Loving the break from complicated and freehand as much as I am? Let me know :)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



5 comments:

  1. That blue color is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice negative space nails. That blue is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! I'm loving that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are flawless Mina! Always love some negative space and this one is so bold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favorite ways to do negative space (because I did it one time, lol)! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...