Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does Negative Space: Day 4 - Freehand Mandala Nails

Hi, everyone!
Today's post is going to be a quick but nevertheless good one.

I've got a very simple design to show you today - let's check it out:



Freehand Negative Space Mandala Nails


I present to you my mandala nails.


Freehand Negative Space Mandala Nails

 Do you remember those times, back in school, when you used to doodle on your hands?



Freehand Negative Space Mandala Nails

Well, this nail art is a similar approach to that. I applied my basecoat and began doodling on my nails with black acrylic paint.



Freehand Negative Space Mandala Nails

I wanted a soft look, so I covered the tips only with different Mandala designs.
I opted for simple designs for a simple look.


I felt like a real lady wearing this delicate art, I really loved it!
Let me know if this would be something you rocked on your own nails ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



6 comments:

  1. Love your freehanded mandala designs here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Reminds me of the henna designs my sister does! Negative space is my new favorite trend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are GORGEOUS! I have such a hard time doing free-hand designs that are curvy like this - you make it look so easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Mina these are so so lovely! I'm not so good at doodling but I would love to try this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your free-hand work is amazing!! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I can't believe these are free handed, they're absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...