Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Watercolor Floral Nails - Twin Mani with Paulina's Passions

Good day, everyone!
Hope you're having a fabulous one. I sure am, having finished a super fun mani combo with my sweet friend Paulina.






We've got a twin mani to show you today and let me tell you, you'll need to check her blog for more pictures; her nails look so awesome!


Watercolor Floral Nails

Paulina had the great idea to have us recreate THIS original mani by @melcisme, inspired by THIS freehand recreation done by @lieve91. I couldn't say no; it's such a beautiful design.


Watercolor Floral Nails

This is the shiny version, but if I'm to be honest, the matte look is 100 times cooler.
I freehanded the watercolour flower with acrylic paint and I think the effect is much better matte.


Watercolor Floral Nails

I used Purple Professional Party Time for the neon pink nails.
Wycon N.718 and Inocos 0% Efeitos Preto were used for the black and white striped nail.


Watercolor Floral Nails


And although the black bled a little when I topcoated it, I still like it - makes it look vintage haha


Hope you enjoyed this one, lovelies - we sure were excited to show you our twin mani :)
See you soon!

Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mina. Thank you so much for doing these twin nails with me. I haven't been excited about nails this much in a long time. Doing this gorgeous design with you gave me tons of motivation and more nail art inspiration. Like I told you already, your nails came out beautifully and the colors look so vibrant. You really nailed that watercolor flower, sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super crazy amazing design! I love it on you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love this flower! This is a beautiful design you've both absolutely nailed! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous twinsie nails!! I am in love with that flower, it's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how closely the both of you recreated this design! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...